UpDonor Cashback Program
UpDonor Cash Back program allows UpDonor.com members to receive Cash Back on all of their purchases made through UpDonor. Qualified retailers will be identified on the website along with the percentage Cash Back amount members will receive. Getting started is simple, just set up an UpDonor account, and start shopping. Utilizing a UpDonor account allows members to view Cash Back earned from their UpDonor qualified purchases.
UpDonor is not responsible or liable for Program changes or removal of an Affiliated Store, an Affiliated Stores decision to withdraw from the Program and the impact this has on an accrued Cash Back balance. UpDonor is not responsible or liable for Program changes or removal of coupon codes and/or discounts and the impact this has on an accrued Cash Back balance.
The UpDonor Program and Applications are provided to members “as is” and with no warranty. UpDonor may terminate the Program and Applications at any time with or without notice or reason. To the maximum extent permitted by law, UpDonor disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, in regards to the Program and Applications.
The UpDonor Program and Applications are provided with no guarantee regarding the quality or accuracy of advertisements for products provided by Affiliated Stores. UpDonor does not guarantee that while using UpDonor and its Program and Applications the site will be free of errors or interruptions. Also, UpDonor assumes no liability or responsibility for any damages due to site errors, interruptions or inability to access UpDonor Programs and Applications.
- Must be age 18 or over
- Individuals only (i.e. no attempts by automated machines/computers to accumulate Cash Back)
- Working email address
- Single account requirement (1 account per publisher person unless additional account authorized by UpDonor)
- Cookies enabled
- UpDonor is responsible for maintaining and tracking member’s Cash Back and Bonuses. Cash Back earnings are calculated as the net sale amount (total sale adjusted for taxes, shipping and other fees) multiplied by the retailer’s Cash Back percentage amount noted on UpDonor.
- Members will receive payment via check, PayPal, Venmo, Direct Deposit to Bank Account or eGift Cards. Payment via PayPal and Amazon gift card is available for all members. Payment via direct deposit, check or non-Amazon eGift Card is available for members residing in the US only.
- A member’s payable account balance must reach a minimum withdrawal amount listed next to each payment method in order to be eligible for payment. Members may accept these updated Terms and Conditions to request a PayPal or Direct Deposit payment on any verified balance of $0.01 or greater.
- For lost checks, please contact us to request a stop payment. We will waive the stop-payment fee for the first lost check. For any subsequent lost checks, a $10 fee will be assessed.
- There is typically a 0.50% (or 0.005) fee on the total payment amount charged by PayPal to process international transactions. In instances when this international fee is charged on the PayPal transaction, it will be deducted from that member’s Cash Back balance.
- UpDonor members who elect to receive their payment via an eGift Card will get a cash bonus added to their payment request. Bonus amounts are specified next to each eGift Card payment method on the Payments page of the account.
- Cash Back payments will be sent to members on average within 1 business day of payment request.
- Payment requests can be made once every 15 days for amounts exceeding $25, or once every 30 days otherwise
- For eGift cards we are unable to re-issue an eGift card payment once it has been processed. Members will need to contact the retailer or vendor for any eGift card issues once payment has been processed.
- Member’s balances are segregated and held in a restricted cash account maintained by UpDonor.
- Members are responsible to keep their UpDonor account information current.
- Depending on the tax laws in your city, state or country, members may be taxed on referral bonuses and prizes earned through UpDonor. In all instances, members are solely responsible for any tax liability from your usage of UpDonor.
- UpDonor is not responsible for any lost mail or checks. For any reissued check a stop payment fee will be incurred.
- UpDonor is not responsible for changes made by retailer stores participating in the Cash Back program
- UpDonor reserves the right to withhold payment of Cash Back rewards for suspected fraud, abuse of retailers or UpDonor websites, use of email spam to promote referrals, or for creating multiple user profiles. If you feel your Cash Back rewards are being withheld in error, please contact us. Any fraud or abuse relating to earning or receipt of Cash Back rewards, or any misrepresentation of information furnished to UpDonor or its retailers partners by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in the termination of your UpDonor account and forfeiture of Cash Back rewards.
- The determination of whether or not a purchase qualifies for Cash Back is at the sole discretion of UpDonor. If a retailer fails to report a transaction to UpDonor or withholds payment to UpDonor, UpDonor reserves the right to cancel the Cash Back associated with that transaction. UpDonor is not responsible for lost or stolen payments, or for payments delivered to the wrong address.
- UpDonor members are not permitted to use any paid promotional method for soliciting Cash Back sales through their UpDonor account or to earn referral bonuses. This includes, but is not limited to, ppc ads through networks such as Google AdWords or Bing AdCenter, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, email marketing, banner advertising, content/display ads, and retargeting.
Any member in violation of this policy will have their account banned and will forfeit all Cash Back and referral bonus earnings.
- Termination of any account without a notice can be made at UpDonor’s discretion.
- UpDonor membership is free and there is no charge for Membership or for earning Cash Back. However, if your account is inactive for more than 365 days, it becomes dormant. UpDonor reserves the right to debit dormant accounts $2.00 per month for maintenance until the account balance reaches zero. You will not be charged a maintenance fee if such a charge were to cause your Cash Back account balance to be negative. Also, if you have not been charged a maintenance fee in the month due, you will not be charged retroactively.
- You can reactivate your dormant account by starting a shopping session via UpDonor or via UpDonor’s applications. Once your account is reactivated, all maintenance fees can be voided by contacting UpDonor support.
Cash Back Discrepancies:
If a member believes that Cash Back has not been accurately reported to his/her account, it is the responsibility of the member to submit a Cash Back inquiry via the UpDonor customer support ticket form. Cash Back inquiries must be submitted no earlier than 7 days and no later than 60 days after the transaction date.
For most travel-related Cash Back, credit is issued over the course of two transactions. An initial reservation record of $0.00 will post within 7 days of your travel purchase. This indicates that the sale was traced from the travel site to UpDonor. As a second step, a Cash Back credit on eligible portions of your booking will post within 60 days of completing your travel.
If no reservation record of $0.00 is posted in your account within 7 days of the travel purchase, please submit an inquiry. Such inquiries where no reservation record was posted must be submitted no later than 60 days following the travel purchase.
For purchases that do have a $0.00 reservation record, inquiries may be submitted for a longer period, up to six months following the travel purchase.