Welcome to UpDonor’s privacy notice.
UpDonor respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our site or app (”Site”).
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below. Please also use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE AND PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how UpDonor collects and processes your personal data through your use of this Site, including any data you may provide through this Site when you sign up to our Site, browse or make a purchase via our Site, enter a competition or engage with us on our Site or through emails you may receive from us.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
UpDonor Inc is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “UpDonor”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Full name of legal entity: Parkman Foundation Inc.
Email address: [email protected]
(For queries which do not relate to this privacy notice, please use [email protected])
Postal address: 7901 4th Street N, STE 300, St Petersburg, FL 33702
Subject to the laws in your jurisdiction, you may have the right to make a privacy complaint to your local supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns first, so encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
This policy may change and be updated from time to time. In the event we plan to materially change how we use previously collected personal data, we will provide you with a notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Please check back regularly.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This Site includes links to third-party Sites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party Sites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address and email address.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments from you to retailers featured on our Site from time to time and other details of products and services you have purchased from such retailers via our Site.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Site feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice. Except in limited circumstances which will be made clear to you, we do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with the cashback service). In this case, you will not be able to join UpDonor.
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Transaction or Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account on our Site;
- submit a claim or enquiry about a transaction via our Site;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback
Essential Third parties. In order to facilitate the cashback service, we need to receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
Technical, Transactional, Identity and Contact Data from the following parties:
- a) Affiliate Networks; and
- b) retailers featured on the Site from time to time
To help improve the service we provide and the functionality of our Site, we may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- a) Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google; and
- b) Contact and Technical Data where you join our Site as a result of our marketing activities involving third parties;
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal data on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal data from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
What is a legitimate interest?
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience on our Site. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us [email protected] (For queries which do not relate to this privacy notice, please use [email protected]
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party. If you fail to provide personal data that we require for the performance of a contract with you we cannot enter into a contract with you for the provision of our services.